We are able to help thousands of animals because of generous support from people like you!
There are many ways to contribute!
Although the Lincoln County Humane Society enforces provincial and federal statutes, pertaining to animal welfare, we do not receive any funding from these levels. Therefore a substantial amount of our funding comes through donations from our supporters and the general public.
All donations to our Humane Society are tax deductible, and help off-set the cost of running this important non-profit organization. All monetary donations over $15 are 100% tax deductible and official tax receipts will be issued. Your donation will also assist us in helping all of the animals within our care or within our service area. How can you help?
Make donations through:
- Online credit card and debit card or PayPal
- Call our administrative office to donate over the phone 905-682-0767
- Send a cheque to: 160 Fourth Avenue St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 0B6
Please contact for more donation information. Please consider an ongoing monthly donation!
Donate Food and Supplies
The shelter is always in need of the following:
- Cat Litter
- MEDI-CAL or ROYAL CANIN hard kibble for the shelter animals
- Other brand foods for our food assistance program
- Small Animal Food – “OXBOW” brand only
- Laundry detergent
- Antibacterial hand soap/sanitizer
- Lysol wipes
- Cat toys
- Dog Toys – Soccer balls or hard rubber toys such as Kongs
- Small cat beds
- Pelleted Food for Cockatiels and Budgies
- Small Animal Bedding
- Peanut Butter
- Cheese Whiz
- Bird Toys & Cuttle Bones
- Dish Soap
- Scrubbing Sponges
- Grooming & Nail Clippers & Grooming Scissors
- Dog Collars – All Sizes
- Gently Used Carriers and Crates
- Gift certificates for places that sell items we can use
- Humane Live Catch Cat or Dog Traps
- Batteries, AAA, AA, C, D, or 9 Volts
- Garbage Bags
In Kind Donations
You may wish to make an in kind donation. Throughout the year we hold several fundraisers and any new items you donate can be used to raise funds or may be used directly by the Humane Society.
Please look at our wish list to see if you might be able to help! We are very grateful for any donation you make and all donations really do help the animals! Thank you!
Please consider donating to The Lincoln County Humane Society, in St. Catharines in your will.
Bequests are an integral part of our funding as well and our existance would be in jeopardy if it were not for generous donors who remember us in their final wishes.
Wedding Place Card Holders
Are you getting married?
Do you want to try something different?
Now you can make a donation to the LCHS in lieu of wedding favours. In exchange for your support, we will provide you with place cards to notify your guests of your thoughtful gesture! Please give Sheryl a call for more details or to make the donation at 905-682-0767 ext 400 or
Donate a Car
Offer your support to the Lincoln County Humane Society by donating a vehicle to raise a charitable donation for them! You can donate on-line today donatecar.ca
Give a Kuranda Bed to a Shelter Cat or Dog
Give the gift of comfort to a shelter cat or dog. Your bed will make a world of difference. Kuranda bed
Happy Birthday Club
Thank you to the many people have chosen to receive gifts for the Lincoln County Humane Society instead of presents for themselves!